Rescue Remedy is a combination of five Bach Flowers, specially formulated by Dr. Edward Bach to use in times of emergency or crisis. This remedy helps to calm, relax, bring focus.
- Star of Bethlehem - for trauma, grief, shock
- Rock Rose - for terror or panic
- Clematis - for faintness
- Impatiens - for agitation or irritability
- Cherry Plum - for hysteria or loss of control
HOW TO USE
- Add 4 drops to your treatment bottle (a 30 ml bottle filled with Spring Water) and take 4 drops from the treatment bottle 4 times a day.
- Add 4 drops to a water bottle or glass and sip from that container.
- Add 4 drops to any other liquid and sip from that.
- Following a physical trauma, ie fall, car accident, add 10 drops to bath water and soak in it.
- Add 4 drops to a spray bottle and spray your skin
In addition to the traditional "drops" from the Rescue Remedy stock bottle, Rescue Remedy comes in a variety of other convenient dosing forms.
- Rescue Spray
- Rescue Pastilles
- Rescue Gum
The topical formulations include the above five flowers plus Crab Apple, the cleansing remedy.
- Rescue Cream
- Rescue Gel
HOW TO USE
Spread cream or gel onto the skin.
SUGGESTIONS FOR USE
- Strained muscles
- Healed surgical scars
- Ant or bee stings (see your medical professional)
For more information about Rescue Remedy for pets go to Rescue Remedy for Pets.
- Review the 38 Flowers and ask, which one seems to match my mood or personality?
- Schedule a personal Consultation with Helen Hess, BFRP. Call the office at 520-888-9338 to schedule an appointment or email.
- Come to a Bach Basics Class or Level One Class. Classes & Events