Bach Flower Remedy Research Studies
The following are independent research studies.
- Bach Flower Therapy in the Treatment of Chronic Major Depressive Disorder
By Mark Masi, PsyD
Alternative Therapies Nov/Dec 2013
- Oral Flower Essences for ADHD
By: Karl et al.
Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent
- Do Bach Flower Remedies have a role to play in pain control?
By: Judy Howard, Bach Centre
Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice(2007) 13, 174-183
- Effects of Bach Rescue Remedy on cardic autonomic balance in healthy women
By: S Wang and Y Wang
Institute of Natural Healing Sciences, NanHua University, DaLin, CinYi, Taiwan
Presented at the International Research Congress on Integrative Medicine and Health 2012 Prorland OR, USA 15-18 May 2012
- Healing with Bach Flower Essences: Testing a Complementary Therapy
By: Robert Halberstein, Lydia DeSantis, Alicia Sirkin, Vivian Padron-Fajardo and Maria Ojeda-Vaz
Complementary Health Practices Review 2001; 12;3
- Study into Bach as a Pre-Anesthetic Medicine
By: Dr Shigeyoshi Toyota, Department of Anesthesiology, Tsudanuma Chuoh General Hospital, Japan
- The Bach Flower Therapy: The Results of a Monitored Study of 115 Patients
La Medicina Biologica, Anno XV, No 2 April-June